Geology 189 On-line Technical Information
- How do I get e-mail?
- Home internet service providers will often include e-mail as part of
the service. Contact your provider to find out about their e-mail.
- Several organizations provide free e-mail accounts.
- Having problems accessing the class web pages?
- Check to see if you are still connected to the Internet. Please
make sure no one picks up the phone on the line you are using for
dial-up connection and call-waiting and other features that cause tones
on your phone line are turned off. If you are using Microsoft
Internet Explorer, turn off the feature to "Disconnect if idle for
- Write down the full text of any error message you are receiving and
then contact the Instructional Computing Center (ICC) for help.
- Need to communicate with your instructor?
- email Eric Baer at
- phone at (206) 878-3710, ext. 3513
- communication requests are answered within one business day if at all
ICC Contact Information
Phone: (206) 878-4357
Help Desk Hours:
Monday through Thursday, 6:45AM to 10:15PM
Friday, 6:45AM to 4:45PM
Saturday, 7:45AM to 3:45PM
Sunday, 4:45PM to 9:15PM