skip to main content

E-mail Us

Please e-mail us using this form, or you can use this e-mail address: to send e-mail using your own e-mail program.

Your Name:

Your E-mail:



Leave this empty!!! If you see it

Note: All fields on this form are required.

Frequently asked questions (FAQ's)

Am I eligible for Services?
What are my responsibilities?
What formal documentation is required?
What services are available?
What are my rights?
What about confidentiality?

Am I eligible for Services?
You would be eligible to receive accommodations through Access Services if you:
Have a physical, mental, or sensory impairment that substantially limits one or more major life activities; are perceived to have such an impairment; have a record of such impairment or have an abnormal condition that is medically recognizable or diagnosable.


What are my responsibilities?
Make an appointment with Access Services:
  • Identify yourself as a student with a disability
  • Present formal written documentation of your disability, if available
  • Request reasonable accommodations at Highline College
  • Request services early
  • Meet and maintain academic standards

What formal documentation is required to receive accommodations?
Depending on your disability, professional documentation may be presented from a medical doctor, psychologist, psychiatrist, neuropsychologist, school psychologist, or other professional diagnostician.


What services are available?
Services and accommodations are provided on an individually determined basis and may include:
  • Testing Accommodations
  • Sign Langauge Interpreting
  • Textbooks and materials in alternate format
  • Note taking assistance
  • Identifying campus resources
  • Use of assistive technology
  • Classroom accessibility
  • Specialized equipment and furniture


What are my rights?
You have the right to services and reasonable accommodations providing you meet the basic requirements to perform the activities of the program or occupation.


What about confidentiality?
Access services is committed to keeping disability-related information confidential in accordance with state and federal laws.


Highline College
Access Services
PO Box 98000, MS 99-180
Des Moines WA 98198-9800
(206) 592-3857
TTY (206) 870-4853
VP   (253) 237-1106
FAX (206) 878-7247
  Access Services is located in :
Building 99 at 23835 Pacific Highway South, Kent, WA. 98032