Multimedia Production at Highline
Our production team can develop video and audio for your class or program, including:
- Demonstrations of complex procedures (sample coming soon)
- Guest lectures and lecture series presented on the web (see a sample!)
- Marketing your program (see a sample!)
- Studio productions using our in-house facilities (see a sample!)
Productions will be developed in our state-of-the-art digital editing suite and can be released on DVD, streamed on the internet, podcast and vodcast.
TV for your classroom - Satellite downlink/Off-air recording
We can record most any program you may find in the local basic cable television listings or from satellite services. You can use it in your class for up to 10 school days, and keep it for review for up to 45 days. If you like it, we can contact the producer to add a copy to the library collection.
E-mail Us at least one business day in advance of broadcast.
Tape Duplication/Format Transfer
If you have an instructional video, DVD, CD, or audio tape that you would like to have duplicated for your class, we can assist with securing copyright clearance and duplication, so you have enough copies for your students. We can also transfer materials from one format to another (VHS to DVD, for example).
E-mail Us well in advance, as copyright clearance can take time!
- Media Release (Word, PDF)
- Duplication request form (Word, PDF)
- Satellite/Off-air request form (Word, PDF)
- Production Planning Sheet (Word)
- Script Approval (Word)